IN STOCK NOW!
- One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards.
- Perfect for beginners all the way through to elites.
- New integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design to increase flexibility and distance per stroke.
- New Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips for up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene.
- New Laser-Cut collar designed for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
- SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
- Every suit comes with a free mesh bag for storage.
NEW 2019 WOMEN'S ASPIRE WETSUIT
Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Further research and development has been conducted over the last two years which have resulted in an updated version of the Aspire being launched in 2019. The core features which have made the Aspire so popular are still integrated and new features have been added to improve performance and comfort further. These include:
- Improved Flexibility
A new integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design increases the total area of 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS material. This increases the 360o stretch across the torso, results in a better fit around the shoulders and chest and also increases the flexibility and distance achieved with each stroke. Therefore helping to conserve energy, swim faster and improve endurance.
- Improved Buoyancy
The Aspire has become more buoyant than ever before. Aerodome materials have been added on the leg side panels and hips to help support the core leg muscles further. This material is designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers to make it lighter and more buoyant, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene. This is combined with the existing 5mm thickness on the front of the legs and lower torso.
- Improved Comfort
A new laser cut collar is included in the new version which allows a tighter fit without any feeling of discomfort around the neck.